Saturday, September 15, 2007

Jackson bungee jumping

I know it had to come sooner or later but Jackson had his first big "fall" on Friday morning. He fell out of his highchair and hit his little head. The table must not have been clicked properly (my fault) and he pushed it out and fell on the floor. I was so terrified. He started screaming and I picked him up off the floor. His forehead, between the eyes and nose were really red. Since he hit his head I took him in to see his pediatrician. She checked him over and reassured me he was fine and that this would not be the the last hard fall he would ever take. I felt so guilty! I cried all the way to the doctor! :-(

She said the most that would happen was he would have a headache or some bruising on his face and maybe even black eyes! Thankfully he didn't get any of that. He was back to playing the same day and this morning he had no more redness or even a bump on his head. He must have a head made of steel! Poor little guy. It was such a scary site.

Anyway, thought I would let everyone know.

Steph

0 comments: