Wednesday, May 28, 2008

34 weeks/UPDATE

I have my 34 week OB appointment today as well as my cardiologist consult. I'll post later today and let everyone know what is going on with her. Hopefully no heart issues with me! Supposedly there is a low risk of health issues if she decides to come anytime after 34 weeks. I had a weird feeling last night when I was getting ready for bed. My back started killing me all of a sudden but no contractions. I have a feeling she is going to come early! I've already packed our bag for the hospital just in case. I don't want to be running around looking for everything!

I'll post later today after my appointments!

Had my 34 week appointment today and it was short and sweet. They did do a Group B strep culture on me to make sure I am negative before I go into labor. My blood pressure was normal and my thyroid test was normal. I was scheduled to see the cardiologist after my ob appointment but the nurse forgot to tell me I had to see my PCP before making the cardiologist appointment to get a referral. So I had to reschedule for next week. So I see my PCP tomorrow just to get a stupid referral and then I have my cardiologist appointment next wednesday. What a waste of time! I was so annoyed. Anyways that was my day. I go back to see my ob in 2 weeks (36 weeks) and we'll have an ultrasound done to take measurements and check her weight. Then I have my first internal exam at 37 weeks. I'll be going weekly after 36 weeks. Not too much longer!

0 comments: