Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. For some reason I've just been lazy getting any pictures downloaded off the camera. We are finally enjoying some nice weather after all the rain and thunderstorms. They seemed to have come every weekend! The kids and myself were going crazy cooped up in the house all day everyday. Jackson started his pottytraining...again. He was doing really well and then regressed to having accidents all the time. He at least is telling me he pee pee'd in his pants instead of just sitting in wet underwear. It is hard and hopefully he gets the hang of it soon. I set the kitchen timer for every 30 mintues but I still miss it! He gets excited though when he goes in the potty. He gets a sticker everytime he goes so our bathroom mirror is full of stickers! :-) We are having issues with him being a bully right now and time out is not working! I might have to resort to spanking (which I hate) but this gets his attention. If anyone has any tips for this I would appreciate any input!
Ava is growing so much. I can't believe she will be one year old in June! Crazy! She is still a tiny peanut but eats like a horse! No more baby food for her! She eats table food and has at least four or five bottles a day. We took her to a G.I. specialist because her pedi still thinks there is an issue going on with her weight. The G.I. told us she didn't think there was anything wrong but that she is just small. They did put her on a two week trial of Prevacid AGAIN to see if it is a reflux thing. She said it will be hard to tell if it is actuall working since she never exhibited any signs of classic reflux but it could be a reason for her not gaining weight. She is doing fine on it, no tummy troubles so who knows.... She did want to wean her off her very expensive Alimentum formula. I told her I tried unsuccessfully. She is determined to get her off of it since whe is coming up on a year so I will be glad when that happens. As of last week she was 15 lbs 12 oz so we're almost at 16 lbs! I don't understand how she is in 9-12 month clothes yet she is so small and doesn't fit in the clothes that match her weight??? She is getting into everything and has found the stairs! Yikes....Jackson is a good tattle tale though. He lets me know when she is going for the stairs! She says momma and dadda and squeals nonstop. She will actually have a conversation with herself which is too funny....hands flying in the air. She is cruising really well from furniture to furniture. I'm guessing she will be walking the same time Jackson did....at a year. Well, here are some recent pics of the kids. Enjoy!
1 comments:
The kids are getting cuter and cuter, if that's possible! Makayla was only 16lbs at 9 months too. Nothing wrong with a cute, tiny little girl!!
We should get the kids (and their parents!) together soon! Are y'all excited to be Aunt and Uncle?
Post a Comment