Had another appointment today and Jackson is progressing fast! From just last week I have gained 3 pounds from 136 to 139! I really don't feel like I'm eating all that much but at least he's putting some fat on!
Dr. Culver checked his heart rate and it was in the 140's then all of a sudden jumped into the mid 170's! He continued to check his rate but said that it is common for the heart rate to jump around like that. I'm sure it didn't help that I was having a contraction at the time he was measuring his heart rate. He finally got it stabilized in the 140's. He reassured us that that was normal.
On to the internal exam.....drum roll.....I am now 1.5 cm dilated, 75% effaced and 0 (zero) station! Just last week I was 0 dilated, 0 % effaced and 0 (zero) station! I couldn't believe the progress and from the look on the doc's face neither could he! He told us that I am farther along than most women at this gestational week. Then again anything can happen! He could still decide to be on time or go past his due date! I guess the exercise ball is paying off! Well, that's all for now....my next appointment is next Tuesday!
Off to go bounce on the ball!!!!!
Tuesday, December 05, 2006
37th week appointment
Posted by TheSamuelFamily at 7:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment