Tuesday, June 03, 2008

35 weeks! UPDATE on cardiology appt.

I'm 35 weeks today! I have my cardiologist appointment tomorrow so I'll update then. I could not sleep last night! It was horrible. It wasn't even Jackson that kept me up it was having to go to the bathroom every couple of hours and hearing Casey's bowel movements! She was so loud! Her stomach was growling and she kept tooting all night long! I had to get up and let her go outside to the bathroom at 3am! Crazy dog!

I had my cardiologist appointment today. Not much was done. I just told him my symptoms and he said he thinks that I'm okay but he wanted me to wear a heart monitor on me at all times. Basically I have it on me 24/7 and push a button when I have an episode. The only downfall to it is that I have to call in the results over a landline telephone and we don't have one! So....I have to go to a pay phone or something to call in my results. Hopefully she will be here before I have another episode and I don't have to worry about it. What a pain! That's all that happened.

I did start bouncing on my exercise ball today. After about 10 minutes on it I got contractions! Nothing to get excited about though!

0 comments: