Here is me before heading for my LAST doctor's appointment (maybe).....36 weeks and 3 days.
Last night I was having some contractions so I decided I would time them just for fun. They were only 20 mintues apart for like two hours. I went to bed and of course since Dad is out of town Jackson was up all night! He woke up three times and I finally just brought him to bed with me. I woke up around 4am to some pretty strong contractions. They NEVER wake me up in the middle of the night so I thought this was it. They were coming every 10 mintues. I got up and walked around and they spaced out to about every 20 mintues. I went back to bed and they came back every 10 mintues. I got up again! Same thing....every 20 mintues. I called Scott (he's in Austin go figure) and he was half asleep so I told him I would call him back and I would continue to time them. I went to try to sleep again and they started again every 10 min. I finally got up around 6am and nothing. They totally disappeared! I don't know what all that was about but I think she wants out! We'll see what the doctor says at my appointment today!
0 comments:
Post a Comment